Friday, November 10, 2006

No animals this week!

Last weekend Jack went to visit my parents. He’s actually been trading off going to my parents and Joe’s parents for a while now on the weekends just to give us a break. It is wonderful to sleep in, especially knowing that soon I will not be sleeping much at all.

As you can see, he’s a budding artist who prefers to work shirtless:





























He also spent some time planting in the desert with my dad:














When we went to pick him up he was happy to see us. As you can tell it is not so easy for me to hold him with my big belly sticking out:














My dad wanted a picture of the two of us and he specifically didn’t tell me so I couldn’t dress for the occasion.





























Check out that belly. Hard to believe we still have five weeks until the baby gets here.

Here are the only two pictures I’ve taken this week. Jack is now eating at the big table:



































It’s been a tough week around here. Joe has been traveling for work and I am getting more and more tired as each day passes. We didn’t even make it to the zoo this week. Jack went through a spell where he wouldn’t go to sleep before 10 and he was up at 5:15 – that’s not even enough sleep for me much less a growing boy. He seems to be back to normal now so hopefully next week will be a little easier!

Comments:
I love your belly. Can't wait until little Adams arrives.
 
you look so pretty ... and that top picture of Jack is adorable. he looks so grown up, doesn't he???

5 weeks .. that's right around the corner.

i hope you're doing alright ... and hope all is well with the whole family.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?