Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Ails You?

Jack came down with pink eye this past weekend, and he and Joe have been passing it back and forth between them. Now Joe has the flu and I’m afraid he’s going to pass that around the house as well. Guido (the dog) hurt his leg. My only ailment is being 30 weeks pregnant, not getting enough sleep, and the general malaise involved with my condition. Hopefully everyone else will improve soon so I can get some rest.

Until then, here is the only good picture I’ve taken lately.















We are storing a piano as a favor for my mom, and Jack loves it. Sometimes he wants someone to sit with him and play, and sometimes he wants to be alone. I think he may be the next Beethoven.

And just because Mia asked, and her dad was brave enough to be shown on her blog with a shiny pink satin snuggly, here is the latest picture of my belly:


























That’s with our friend Nick on his birthday, so the belly is actually a few weeks bigger by now. Hopefully I can get a better shot soon.

And please note the new header, brought to you by my brother. Isn't it cool?

Comments:
Oh at 38+ weeks pregnant I won't even get into what ails me... other than to say I am REALLY cranky!!!

But I had to comment to let you know that you look AMAZINGLY beautiful!!! Pregnancy does you well!!!
 
Mia and I think you look glowing and lovely in your pink top with matching headband. I can't believe you're already 30 weeks along!

Thanks for the picture.
 
Brooke - You look fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing you in December. - Meghan
 
You do look good. And I love the haircut! Geez, I haven't seen you in a long time.
 
you really do look pretty, Brooke. and yes .. I LOVE the banner!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?