Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Where is Jack These Days?

I think we should change the name of the blog, since I haven't updated it in a month!

We have been very busy. Here are some videos to entertain you though

One

Two

Three

Four

A quick recap:

We all got terrible colds that lasted about 3 weeks.

I got a stomach virus and wound up going to the ER.

We found a house we love and bought it.

Now we have to sell the house we're living in, which means packing up a lot of junk and making it look big and pretty.

We had a test at the doctor that came back a bit worrisome. Nothing too alarming, but we're going for some follow-up tests in two weeks.

We still don't know the sex of the new baby, although I think it is a girl. (Not for any particular reason.)

So that about sums it up. I'll leave you with a few pictures from the last month:















Jack playing in the rain















Jack sitting in a normal chair eating.















Jack and Joe visiting the Farmer's Market















Jack and Joe at an undisclosed location















Jack and my parents on Father's Day

That's all I've got for now. Our main computer is packed up, so photos are going to be fewer with less Photoshopping.

And if you know anyone who wants to buy a house in Willo, please drop me a line!

Comments:
Love the videos!

I would love to buy your house in Willo, but I fear the guest house alone is in my price range...
 
I'm still not sure why Jack thinks cows go "GRRRRRRRRRRR", maybe it's a "mad cow".

I just totally cracked myself up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?