Sunday, July 30, 2006

Belly Shots

Since Mia is battling the chicken pox, and her poor mother is stuck in the house with a sick baby AND a sick husband, I have decided to indulge her and show a few shots of my enormous belly. I am 18 weeks pregnant – I have roughly five months to go and I already look like I'm ready to tip over. Here is a front view:


























and the ever popular side view:


























In my defense this is my second baby. And I'm very short. And I'm thinner overall than I was with Jack. So of course I would show more this time around, right? That's what I keep telling myself anyhow. The pounds are packing on – I've gained 11 so far and the gaining is going nowhere but up from here on out. I've become addicted to Mint Cookie Drumsticks and Mexican Food in almost any form. I'm constantly hungry and tired, and the combination makes me a bit cranky. Throw in a screeching toddler and you make for a really happy home some days.

I did find a recipe for playdough using rice flour. Unfortunately Jack wasn't all that interested. I'm sure he will be in the future, and it's good to know there is a substitute out there!

The new banner up top is courtesy of my brother Greg. He's learning a lot with Photoshop as you can see. I need to figure out how to make it less pixaly overall, but I still think it's cute.

Comments:
You look totally cute!!!
 
Brooke - You look fantastic!! - Meghan
 
Love the belly! You look so adorable and I love your pants. I wore those almost everyday while I was pregnant and guess what...I still wear them almost everyday (although I did trade them in for a smaller size they are still maternity pants!) Tired, cranky and hungry are better anyday then morning/noon/night sickness. You look great and keep the pictures coming. xoxo, Amanda, Edward and Mia
 
What a cute belly!

FYI... the banner is pixelated because the actual file dimensions are smaller than what the HTML code is saying it should be. You will either need to make the file larger (800x160 pixels) or you'll have to change the size code in the HTML to the actual dimension of the file (400x80). Hope that makes sense!
 
Wow - take a year off and come back your pregnant! How wonderful!

Congrats!

Jack is soooo big and so darn cute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?