Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We're Back!

My only excuse for the long absence is the fact that I got a new camera. It’s taken me a while to figure out how to get the pictures from it onto the computer and how to format them so they aren’t 42 inches wide. Now we should be back on track. In the meantime I have taken a few shots of Jack here and there.

This was at the play area at Scottsdale Fashion Square:









Although he doesn’t look happy in that picture, he really does like it there. See?









Next I have a shot of him playing at his friend Pat’s house. Pat is moving away next week and we are very sad to see him go. I didn’t put up pictures of him because I don’t have permission from the parents, but here is Jack playing with liquid nails:










Last night Jack went to a Memorial Day cookout with my parents and their neighbors. We have been worried up to this point that Jack would turn out to be a vegan because he really never eats meat. That all changed when he was offered some ribs:









Apparently he liked them.









Here he is surveying the carnage:









I haven’t seen him since Sunday – he’s had a Grandparent Fest this weekend while Joe and I tried to get the house ready to put on the market. We need a little more space before the second kid makes an appearance in December, so hopefully we’ll find a good place to live!

This weekend we’re taking Jack to Palo Alto to meet all of our old friends and their new babies. It should be an interesting journey and I’ll take lots of pictures with my fancy new camera!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?