Monday, May 08, 2006

It Can't Get Much Worse.








Can it?

Today Julie, Mac, Caden, Jack and I braved the outside world and went to visit Chandler Mall. We decided this was the best place for an outing because A. The two older boys could play in the kids area (scary that they are the “older” boys at the ripe age of 1 and a half) B. It’s air conditioned C. We could get something to eat.

So with three kids in tow, we settled on the bench at the kids play area. Jack kept trying to leave, Mac didn’t like the screaming, and Caden needed to eat. I wish we had an extra hand for the camera, because it was quite amusing to see us try to manage these three. At one point Julie was carrying Mac, who was crying and holding Jack’s hand, who was weak in the knees and wouldn’t walk with her. I was feeding Caden so I couldn’t reach the camera.

Once they had enough, we headed over to the food court where the above photo was taken. Every time Jack would scream (which was often), Mac would cry. This went on long enough that Caden started up. Julie and I just sat there wondering what in tarnation we were going to do with four of them!

If you look closely in the picture you will see there were people at the table behind us. They chose to sit there in a food court full of empty tables. Here’s a note to all you mall-goers. If you see a table with three kids, you might want to sit somewhere else. They kept looking at us like “Can’t you keep your kids quiet?” The answer is a resounding NOPE.

Both Joe and Dave are out of town right now, so Julie and I are on full-time, round-the-clock mommying. While it wasn’t very relaxing for us, it was nice to get out and finally see one another again!

I took a few pictures this morning to show Joe since he is away. They aren’t very exciting, but this is what Jack does in the mornings:















Standing by the door holding a shoe









Walking with purpose









Telling me he’s hungry.









Getting mad at the keys.

I think we’re going to check out the Science Center this afternoon. Apparently there is a great Robot exhibit going on there and I think Jack will like that.


Comments:
And to think, Jeff chose sleeping in over going with us!
 
I TOTALLY would have gone with you guys and you know it : )

(but I'm still glad that Brooke let me sleep)
 
It's even worse than just "sleeping in". He didn't get up until 11! Can you imagine?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?