Saturday, March 18, 2006

Snowed Out

Jack spent last weekend with the grandparents while Joe and I escaped to the White Mountains. Little did we know, there would be a humongous storm and we would be trapped for an extra day. If you want to see pictures of our expedition, click here.

The only recent picture I have of Jack to share is this one:



Yes, that is a yarn store. And yes, he is asleep on the couch. I took him down there Tuesday afternoon and he fell asleep in the car. So I carried him in and set him there on the couch. He slept for an hour. My friend Sherry met me and we knit and talked and had a grand old time.

I have one more photo, but not of Jack. This one is of Caden Redfield Clark, born Thursday to Julie and Dave Clark:



He is my Godson. I have never been a Godmother, and I will tell you it is an amazing experience. I got to see his first bath, I was the first to hold him other than his parents, and my best friend had a baby that I get to spoil like mad. (I love her first baby too, of course, but he was born 3 weeks before Jack and I was less-than-available for the beginning of his little life.)

He is wonderful and perfect, and he and mom are doing great. They go home tomorrow and Julie gets to spend the next few months without any sleep.

Jack and I are off to Hawaii on Monday. I promise to take a million pictures, although I may not be able to post until we return on the 28th. I am nervous about the five hour flight with my little busy body, but I know we will have a wonderful time.

Comments:
Brooke - Caden is adorable, and congrats on being a godmother! Have a wonderful trip. Meghan
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?