Friday, March 10, 2006

Catching up!

I am running so far behind on posting pictures! It has been a busy week, and here are some shots from Jack’s trip to Grandma and Grandpa’s house last weekend. First, you can see him drinking from a sippy cup:















And eating a peanut butter sandwich:















and generally being blurry:
















He loves his Great Grandma, who treats him like a king:















and he loves being the center of attention at family gatherings:





























Joe and I are off to the White Mountains this weekend, and Jack is staying with my parents tonight and Joe’s parents tomorrow night. What a treat for everyone! My dad has a new camera, so expect a lot of great pictures when we return. I’ll try to take a few of me and Joe as well, so you can see what we look like super-relaxed.

Comments:
I love Jack's dishes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?