Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Growing Boy

I just can’t believe how fast Jack is growing up. He is really turning into a little boy instead of a baby. At lunch the other day I put him in a booster seat, and he just sat there coloring away:















I know it looks a little bit like he’s about to topple over. But he didn’t. He was very happy with the entire set-up.















He only got two crayons, but I don’t think he minded. I had to take them away once he started eating them, so it was good there were only two!















We’ve also spent quite a bit of time at the playground. He is enjoying the sand and the slides. I think here he was trying to climb up the slide:















And of course he’s still crawling everywhere:















and pointing at everything:















On a different day he thought it would be fun to roll in the sand:















There was so much sand in the tub that night after his bath I had to clean the entire tub out. He was filthy.

He likes to pick the sand up and watch it fall through his hands:















and climb up on the steps:















Jack is with Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Tom today. I don’t think he’s figured out what I mean when I say “We’re going to see Grandma and Grandpa today.” But he really understands when I say “We’re going to see Blondi.” He gets very happy and claps his hands. Blondi is their German Shepard and Jack LOVES her. He thinks she is very fun and big and slobbery.

This coming week isn’t too busy, although we start our music class at the zoo on Friday. Mac will be there too and they are really starting to recognize one another. It’s funny to see them play together.

I’m off to enjoy my last few hours of quiet before Jack comes home. I can’t believe how silent our house is with him gone!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?