Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Out to Lunch

Today is a banner day here in the Howisjack household. Around 6:30 Joe and I both woke up without our usual little alarm clock yelling from the next room. We whispered “Where is Jack?” “Do you think he’s okay?” A full half hour passed before we heard his little voice from the next room. Seven a.m. I think that’s a record.

Jack has had such a busy time this holiday season. Yesterday he had lunch with lots of friends. Mac was there with Julie and my mom:















Jeff and Parley were there:















And we were there:










Now, he wasn’t this angry the entire meal. But for some reason when I set the camera off to take our picture automatically, he started to scream and wiggle. It was amusing. He was back to his happy little self once I stopped making him pose with me.















I have two random pictures from Saturday as well. Parley and Jeff came over that day too, and Parley took these. The first is with one of Jack’s favorite toys, the remote control:















And the second is with me. There are very few pictures of me with Jack, because I’m usually the one with the camera.















Today Jenna is coming over so I can get a little bit of work done and do some laundry. It’s getting more and more difficult to get things finished with little Jack around – he is a very curious little guy. Last night I was trying to wrap some gifts and he kept coming over and tearing the paper off.

Comments:
I have the same problem with my cat when I try to wrap presents! Jack sure is a handsome young man :)
Merry Christmas,
Amanda & Edward
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?