Saturday, November 26, 2005

So much to blog about, so little time

I'm starting with yesterday, because I still have all kinds of pictures from our trip to the park. We had a picnic with Great Grandpa Avery. Jack was intrigued by him once again:















My mom made lunch for us – leftover turkey sandwiches of course!















It was such a perfect day. I think it was 75 degrees and sunny. Jack enjoyed just sitting on the table and playing.















After lunch we went for Jack's first train ride.















I think he was a little apprehensive at first, but he sat on Grandma's lap and waited for the fun to begin.















Afterwards our conductor took a picture of us posing next to the locomotive:















Next we were off to the carousel. Jack had never been on one before and he loved sitting on the horse:















Even Great Grandpa hopped on:



























Jack made it twice around and then leapt off into my arms. This was a bit tricky because I was already trying not to fall off! We made it off the ride in one piece, fortunately.

We really had a wonderful day and it was nice to spend some time with my grandfather. Jack has been in such a good mood since his molars all finally popped through, and he seemed to enjoy the park.

Next post, birthday party!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?