Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back to Normal

We made it home Sunday afternoon and everyone was exhausted. Jack didn't sleep so well on our trip so I was up every night with him, and driving six hours in a car will tire anyone out. It's taken the past few days just to get back to our routine.

Today we went to the park again. Jack still loves to play in the sand:
































And he started climbing on the slide, so I thought it was time to introduce him to this exciting playground activity.
















It's not so easy to get a shot of yourself sliding down a slide, but I managed a little:
















This one came out better:


















I have more pictures of the trip, but it's going to take a while to get organized. Hopefully I can get them up this week!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?