Friday, October 21, 2005

A visit to the swings

Today Jack and I ventured over to Encanto Park to play on the swings and in the sand. As always, he starts every activity being slightly aprehensive:















After a bit of coaxing, however, he was ready for some serious swinging:

















He even checked out some of the other kids. Although I think he might be a little shy:
















Here's a closeup - by this point he had turned himself sideways in the swing:















In the end he was, once again, happy as a little goat:

















I have more pictures of the sand, but I'll save those for tomorrow. He really enjoyed digging around in the dirt. And I could tell he was amazed by the other children walking around. I think maybe he's trying to decide if that's a good idea or not.

Comments:
I loved taking Gemma to the park in the fall/winter time. It is so much fun and they have such a great time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?