Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Off to the Zoo

Monday morning Jack and I set out for a trip to the zoo. Unfortunately Jack is not in the best of moods these days due to molars that take about 6 million years to come in and allergies that make his little nose all stopped up. He is slightly crabby, as you may be able to determine from some of the looks he is giving me in these pictures.

Here he is regarding the tortoises:

zoo

To give you an idea of the look on his face, I went around front of the stroller:

zoo 2

He's holding a cookie. And he's still surly. He didn't even eat the cookie, he just waved it around:

zoo 3

In the children's zoo area I tried to place him on a piece of farm equipment and take a cute little picture. He was having none of it. I tried setting him on the seat, he cried. I tried standing him in the hay, he cried. I tried setting him on the footboard, he cried. Big fat tears every time. So I put him back in the stroller and took a picture of him next to the farm equipment:

zoo 4

I think he was mad at having to be near the farm equipment, so I whisked him away.

His favorite part was the kids playing in the fountain:

zoo 5

He's not quite big enough to go running around in the water, but maybe by next spring.

If you look closely at this picture you will see my mom's name listed for being Zoo Auxiliary President:

zoo 6

As you can see, Jack is not impressed. He was quite ready to go home, thank you very much.

Comments:
ohh yess .. .love the teething times. we are going through the same thing here .....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?