Saturday, October 22, 2005

Digging in the Sand

As promised, I have a few pictures to share of Jack digging around in the sand. Once again, at first he had to make sure it was okay. The look on his face here makes me imagine he’s saying “Ew, it’s dirty…”

sand 4

But then he sees other kids are playing in it so it can’t be all bad:

sand 3

Then he gets bolder, grabbing handfuls:

sand 2

and sliding his hands underneath:

sand 1

Here is an action shot with the sand slowly trickling out of his tiny clenched fists:

sand 6

From above he looks small to me:

sand 5

He had a grand time digging in the dirt and only tried to put it in his mouth once. I think he determined it didn’t taste so good.

He spent a little time standing up and enjoying the view:

stand 2

Little kids kept racing by him to go down the slide, and you could tell he was trying to figure out how they moved so fast. But then he would get distracted by something shiny:

stand 3

We had a fun time at the park and as long as the weather stays this way I can see us going back quite often. You can get an idea of how dirty he is once I loaded him in the stroller to head home:

dirty 2

Last night Jack spent over with Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Tom. He went to the school carnival and apparently had a great time with all the kids. As soon as I get the pictures from Gloria’s new camera I will post them!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?