Thursday, September 15, 2005

Where's Waldo?

Some of you may be wondering, “What has happened to Brooke? She used to be such a consistent poster, with new fun pictures and lots of witty banter about raising a baby.”

I’ll tell you what’s happened to me. Jack can move faster than lightning, he is constantly in need of attention, and I am exhausted by the end of the day. I can hardly get the camera out any more.

Here is the only picture I’ve taken all week, and it’s not even a very good one:

z tejas

That was at lunch at Z Tejas with my parents this week.

Luckily Jeff pulled through and took this shot at the yarn store:

yarnshopping

The blurry object in his hand is a sippy cup. The picture was taken with Jeff’s new phone, and I’ve decided I need one like his. It’s way cool.

Tomorrow is a big day for me and Jack. I am going away on a trip to Seattle and leaving him behind. The longest I’ve left him is over night. I will be gone until Monday. This is significantly longer and I am a little nervous. I know he will be fine, I know he is well taken care of (who wouldn’t be, spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa?), and I know in my head it is a good idea for both of us. But it is going to be very hard to hop on that plane tomorrow.

I will return to blogging next Tuesday, hopefully with some good pictures of Jack’s adventures.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?