Thursday, September 15, 2005

One more post before I go...

I couldn’t help myself today, I had to take some pictures.

First off, Jack tried Tofu for the first time today. He ate it and had various reactions. With any new food, he is immediately concerned:

tofu 3

Curiosity always gets the best of him and he typically will try anything:

tofu 2

He actually ate a bunch of it on his own:

tofu

and then suddenly, he didn’t like it so much:

tofu 4

It was a very funny lunchtime – Jack can be quite expressive when he wants to be.

Also today Jack started standing on his own. I tried very hard to catch a picture, but every time I got out the camera he would sit down and crawl over to me. I’ve alerted Gloria so hopefully this weekend she will get a good shot of him. I did get a few cute shots of him in the process:

stand 3

stand 2

stand 1

Soon he’ll be tearing around the house like nobody’s business.

Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will!

Comments:
Yay! I love it when Guido sneaks into frame!!! I think Guido should start a blog too...
 
i would have the same reaction to eating tofu ... unless it's in hot and sour soup from a chinese food restaurant. LOL
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?