Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm Back!

Everyone survived the weekend and now we're back to a somewhat normal schedule. Of course I'm leaving again on Thursday but no matter, Jack may not even notice because he's so well taken care of.

I left on Friday so he spent the night with Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Tom on Friday and Saturday. Apparently he was a little loud at dinner on Friday night, which doesn't surprise me one bit. I've noticed that he matches his tone to the noise level of the establishment, and Nello's is not a quiet place.

On Saturday he visited the car wash. He loves to go to the car wash here, so I'm sure he had a wonderful time. Here he is admiring the fish:

Aquarium

Aquarium2

And then a woman came over and talked to him, which wasn’t to his liking:

Unhappy

He also spent some time reading the paper:

Table

and swinging in the park:

Swing

Swing2

Today we ran a few errands and relaxed a little. It was fun to hang out with the little guy – it's amazing how much he changed in just four days!

Comments:
Brooke, My sister and I worry when it is such a long time between blogs. We check first thing in the morning and this is the first time it has been (one day) beyond a week. I sure hope nothing is wrong. If you have just a quick moment, send an email that it is just BUSY that has you out of the communication loop.
Loved the pictures of Tofu discovery. Hugs, Cousin Jan
Gardenbaskets700@aol.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?