Friday, August 12, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We arrived safely in Denver today. Jack enjoyed the trip for the most part and I survived, which was my big worry. Here he is checking out the overhead lights:














And then looking out the window:















And checking the seatbelt for safety














It was the middle of his naptime, and he was not going to go down without a fight. He cried and fussed for a few minutes, but finally Grandma convinced him to sleep:




















The good news is he slept for almost an hour. The bad news is, my poor mother had to hold him the entire time.

We had a wonderful day with the cousins. Madeline picked out a new hat for Jack and he wore it around the grocery store.


































Then he came home and played video games














And spent some time posing on the couch.















It is beautiful here in Colorado. I am already feeling chilly. Hopefully the cold front will come in overnight and we can all put on our jeans and sweaters.

Comments:
Congratulations on surviving your first plane trip!
 
I am so jealous of you and little Jackson being in sweater weather right now. I'm just in sweatING weather.

Oh my, how clever of me.
 
it's not quite sweater weather here :)

maybe for your arizonians ... but here .. it's just perfect weather .... sweater weather is like in the 40s .... hehe

glad you're having a good time .. it has been nice here the last few days
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?