Saturday, August 27, 2005

Happy 9 months...

Jack is nine months old today. He is quite a different baby from the one we brought home from the hospital, and needless to say we are quite different parents as well. We’ve all learned a lot so far. I would venture to guess that learning will continue.

Earlier this week we went to lunch at Delux. Jack is starting to become quite a wiggly lunch companion, and staying seated in his highchair is not his idea of a good meal. Here he is sitting with my dad:

delux

As you can guess from his mouth shape, he is being loud. Very loud. So loud I was even starting to wish that lady would take her crazy baby out of the restaurant. Oh, wait. That’s my baby.

Yesterday we had lunch with Mac, Julie and my mom. He was a little quieter this time. Both boys are eating O cereal like there’s no tomorrow:

eating os

It’s really funny to see them interact. Here I think Jack was trying to tell Mac something, like maybe “Pssst. Pass me an O.”

looking at mac

But Mac is all about the camera. Even when Jack is trying to point out the cute girls behind him, Mac has to have one more picture taken before his attention can be averted.

mac

Today Jack is out with Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Tom. Gloria has been cleared to drive again by her surgeon, so she was taking him to Price Club. He loves to shop so I’m quite certain fun will be had by all.

Comments:
The picture of Jack with your Dad is fantastic!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?