Friday, July 08, 2005

Welcome Back

This week completely disappeared from under me. Funny how a holiday can make my week all wonky even though I don’t have a traditional job. Jack is doing great – he’s crawling like a normal baby now and is into everything. He can stand up no matter where he is and almost doesn’t need something to hold on to anymore.

Yesterday we went to my mom’s house for a little bit. I needed to take my friend Elissa to Target – she is having a baby this month and still hadn’t been diaper shopping. We got her all set up with a bunch of baby related items and I think she’s ready. It’s really funny to see someone who is about to give birth – I completely remember that feeling of fear and anticipation. I can’t wait for little baby Jake or Emmerson to arrive.

Here is Jack hanging out with his Grandma:








We’ve had to change him into footed sleepers at night because our new air conditioner is so much colder he was waking up freezing. So here he is playing with my hat the other morning before he changed:















And finally a shot of his two lower teeth:


Comments:
Brooke ...

i know how everyone thinks their babies are cute. and most people say ... "awww, how cute" .. even when they aren't very cute. let's face it. the truth is some babies are not cute.

however ... Jack is so dam adorable i can't hardly stand it. he's got such bright eyes and such an engaging smile ... he is simply angelic .... i love looking at his pictures .... thanks for this blog and allowing people like me to get some smiles after a rotten day by looking at this little cherub.
 
oh and ps: you do have THE most traditional job ... being a mother and a wife. which i think is incredibly awesome.

most public sector jobs are 8-5 .. your job is 24/7.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?