Monday, July 25, 2005

Sick Day

This weekend was a baby food making party of epic proportions. Joe steamed and pureed his way across the kitchen. He made apples, pears, peaches, plums, peas, turkey and chicken for our little munchkin. Here Jack studies the apples to be certain they are acceptable.

apples

This morning I woke up with a horrible stomach ache. I tried to call in sick to work but Jack wasn't having any of it. So he put on some new clothes and we went to the library.

new outfit

I'm still feeling pretty sick, so Joe came home early and gave Jack his bath. I will never get over how cute he is in this little towel.

dragon

Ok, that's all for now. I'm going to bed and hopefully will feel better tomorrow.

Comments:
Maybe you're pregnant!
 
Great minds, similar circles PJS! I didn't say anything cause heaven knows it's just a wish at this point.
Mom S
 
I wasn't gonna say anything, mainly because I figured someone else would.

: )
 
woah -- you make blended apples for jack? no canned foods for this lovely baby!
 
Are those apples organic? How do you really know? What if the guy flying the plane that sprays the allar on the non-organic apples that grow on the other side of the road accidentally released his sprayer too early? Or what about the wind? The pressure must be horrific....
 
Oh yeah, I hope you are preggo
 
I'm not pregnant, just fat.

and to answer your question, Greg, yes the apples are organic. Just like the apples you fed your children were organic, not that you would know, since you didn't actually do any of the work.
 
i hope you feel better soon .. the pregnancy thing seems to be an epidemic around here .. two women in my office found out w/in two weeks of each other that they were pregnant and one of them just found out her friend is ... so that's three all due the last two weeks of January ...

and you are hardly fat .... ugh!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?