Friday, July 22, 2005

More swimming?

Honestly, swimming may be the only thing that has kept us alive this summer. It has been hotter than blazes down here and one of the few ways to cool off is hop in the pool. Jack is still kicking up a storm and jumping off the side like a champ, but those photo ops are not as easy one handed. So all my pictures are in his floaty again.

swimming 1
He’s always happy in the pool

swimming 2
Evey’s dog started barking at us – I don’t think she’s figured us out yet.

swimming 3
I can’t believe how much he looks like a little boy now! Just too cute.

As you know, Jack has been getting up for the day quite early. Today was 5:30. Yuck. After reading Weisbluth a little more I think his early rising might be caused by a lack of a third nap in the afternoon (I know it doesn’t really make sense, but if you’ve read the book it does.) So right now Jack is napping. I’ll keep you posted about my progress.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?