Monday, June 13, 2005

Hello Papa!

Joe is off to deposition in Chicago (or to perform the evil duties required of every single lawyer in America, however you want to look at it.) Since he’s away I snapped a few shots of the guy this afternoon so he’s have something to stare at in his hotel room.

Here he is at Michaels. I believe the look on his face is “Mom, we’re not supposed to be buying any more yarn.”

yarn

I explained to him we weren’t buying yarn, only needles. He felt better. At home he sat staring at the computer for a while:

huh

and then he decided to bounce:

bounce

and stand:

standing3

I recognize this last one isn’t the greatest picture, but it’s tough when you’re trying to hold the guy up and photograph him at the same time.

Jack clearly missed Joe tonight. For the past 3 nights Joe has been here to give him a bath and get him dressed for bed. Tonight it was just boring old me. I felt bad for the guy, I feel bad for Joe having to be away, and I’m glad this is his last trip for a while.

Comments:
Sorry Joe is having to do his "evil" lawyer duties this week... but I promise not to hold that against him! I am sure he has a good heart - lawyer or not :-) Afterall he picked a great wife and made a beautiful child as seen in these cute pics!
 
Jackson looks EXACTLY like you in the yarn store picture. Just fyi.

-P
 
I like how you cleared off the coffee table and "posed" the yarn in the background : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?