Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wanna learn to crawl?

Yesterday at lunch, Julie accused me of coaching Jack to crawl, like some kind of crazed stage mom. She’s upset because Jack can sit up and is starting to crawl a little, as well as using a sippy cup. I think she should just count her blessings. Mac has two teeth, hair, AND he can read. See?

menu

He ordered the field greens with goat cheese. I told him babies aren’t supposed to eat lettuce but he didn’t listen.

We ate at Arcadia Farms. I will not link to it because I cannot recommend you go there. First of all, it took 2 hours to eat. If you’ve never had lunch with a pair of six month old babies, I will tell you right now that 2 hours is entirely too long. The waitress was a bit snipey and slow, and I was not pleased at all. Plus my salmon was over cooked and too fishy. AND, lunch for 4 people cost $68. Doesn’t that seem a little excessive since we all ordered salad?

So just for Julie, here is a picture of Jack trying to crawl again. Granted a yoga mat and my old pregnancy pillow help him immensely:

pillow

but still, he is very proud:

pillow 2

Today we had lunch with my parents and Jack rode on my mom’s foot while she sang Yankee Doodle:

horsey

He’s a very happy baby, and likes his grandma a lot:

lunch


Comments:
I did not accuse you of coaching him like a crazy stage mom...I accused you of staging the pictures! I suppose it is okay if Jack crawls at five months though, since Mac can read at six.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?