Friday, May 20, 2005

Pajama day

After a pretty busy week, and a weekend that is going to be jam packed with newness and activity for the little guy, we decided to have a pajama day yesterday. Here is the adorable babe napping – usually by midmorning he is in something more dressy, but I left his creeper on for comfort.

pjs

Are we tired of crawling pictures yet? Not me. I’ve set up my yoga mat as a crawling track for him to practice. Of course it’s not overly soft, so when he hits his head he screams. But I think he’s probably okay. Here he is getting ready to zoom:

crawl 1

He doesn’t really have forward motion down just yet, but he can spin like there’s no tomorrow. Here he is halfway through turning around:

crawl 3

And the finale, the apex, the high point of the day:

crawl 2

His head is blurry because he’s rocking back and forth.

Any day people, any day. This man is ready to move. Heaven help me.


Comments:
Great pics! My eldest daughter used to roll like an egg before she began to crawl. So cute. :)
 
he is so incredibly cute!!!

my grandson started walking last week ... it doesn't seem like he crawled for very long before he started walking. it took him a while to start crawling .. but once he started standing up on things, the walking came soon ....

then ... it's on!!

Jack is adorable!
 
Cute as ever! You do realize when he starts crawling...your world changes! Big time. You will not need to go to the gym because you will be constantly running after Jack!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?