Thursday, May 12, 2005

Now Julie can REALLY be jealous

Once again, Jack proves to be a genius super baby. Today we met for lunch at North , a great place in Kierland. We ordered Jack a high chair for the first time, and he loved it. You can see him banging on the table here, notice his blurred little hand:

high chair 1

and my mom talks on the phone and laughs at him in his new seat.

high chair 2

He can barely see over the top of the table but that didn’t seem to bother him. He likes this much better than being in the stroller or the car carrier – I think he feels like he’s part of the action.

Jack and I haven’t slept in three days. We’re both pretty beat. He’s either about to get a tooth or he’s growing, because he’s been up every night fussing and upset. I feel bad for the poor guy – I can tell he wants to sleep and he can’t. I know how he feels. Right now he’s napping and hopefully it will be for longer than 30 minutes – he doesn’t seem to sleep any longer than that lately.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?