Saturday, May 14, 2005

Crib Climbing

I sat Jack up in the crib before his bath the other night and I came back to find him doing this:

climbing 1

We have already lowered the mattress once, but it looks like we need to lower it even further. He can now bite the edge of the crib:

climbing 2

and it’s only a matter of time before he can pull himself up to stand.

He loves his bath – every night when I start to run the water he gets excited. I found him some small bath toys for him at the Carters Outlet.

bath

bath 2

This gives you an idea of how fat he’s getting. We’re just about to go up another diaper size and some of his nine month clothes are getting tight.

Yesterday we went to visit Kim and the three boys demonstrated their sitting abilities.

kims 3

Unfortunately Mac fell over while I was trying to get the perfect shot, and Jack was none too pleased. Here is his signature “I’m not happy with you” face.

kims 1

It’s still easier to lie down, so they all took a little rest:

kims 2

Kim has a fun little chair that keeps babies from toppling over.

chair

Jack didn’t like it so much – I think he felt too confined.

We’re going on six nights of not sleeping – if possible I think he’s having a growth spurt and getting a tooth all at the same time. Poor little guy – I can tell in the middle of the night that he wants nothing more than to go back to sleep but I think the teeth are really bugging him. We can feel them just below the gums, so I’m hoping the pop through here pretty soon.


Comments:
Save the "Duck Picture"...When Jack is a teen you can threaten him with it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?