Monday, May 16, 2005

Bang your head

On Saturday Jack banged his head twice. Once he fell off the bed, another time he tried to crawl from sitting and hit his head on the floor. Fortunately I don’t think there was any permanent damage, but boy was he angry.

To appease His Highness, I opened up the Leap Start Learning Table we got as a shower gift. I don’t know why, but the label on this box made me laugh:

new toy1

new toy2

Then yesterday at Julie’s house, he was playing with the exersaucer and showing off how well he can “stand”.

about to fall

See the stone fireplace next to him? His head hit that on his way down. Ouch.

We were at Julie’s because Mac’s baptism was yesterday. I’m glad I’m not the only one who waited until the guy can practically walk. Here is Jack in church behaving like a little angel.

at church

Mac was peeking at us over Julie’s shoulder

over shoulder

Here is the actual event:

font

Yes, it’s a horrible picture. Everyone was surrounding the baby so it was impossible to get a good shot. But here’s Mac and Julie afterwards:

mac's dress

My mom made the Christening Gown and his party outfit – he looked adorable in both.

We’re off to the gym this morning – I’m so relieved they will finally let him go to the childwatch center. There’s just no way I’m going to lose the rest of this weight if I don’t exercise.


Comments:
The house still looks super clean - nothing on the table...I do notice!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?