Sunday, May 22, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHH- Choo!

Jack has his first cold. There is nothing more pathetic than a sick baby. You can't explain to him why he suddenly feels so yucky and why I keep coming after him with a bulb syringe. (If you don't know what one is, count yourself lucky.)

On top of that, he got his first tooth this weekend. It has been slow in coming – I think for two weeks he's had a white bump on his bottom gum, but today a definite tooth is showing.

On Friday we went to lunch with PJS, Potusol and my mom. He was miserable – crying, fussing, generally yelling. The only thing that made him happy was sucking on a glass of ice water.

teeth

On Friday night the entire family headed over to the Arizona Biltmore for Joe's firm retreat. We decided to keep Jack with us Friday night and farm him out to Grandma Sandee Saturday night. Fortunately Grandma Gloria was able to come up and watch him in the hotel room so we could go to the party on Friday.

He seemed to like the hotel, here he is playing on the bed:

biltmore


He's blurry because he refused to hold still.

It was a rough weekend – he didn't feel well and wouldn't even play with cellophane. He loves paper and anything that crinkles, so this is when we knew he was having a tough time. He seems better today, although I think he went on a small hunger strike at my mom's house. He just doesn't like a bottle, there's no arguing with him.

We don't have a lot on the agenda for the week. I'm hoping his cold goes away and he starts feeling better. We go to the doctor on Thursday for his six month check up. I can't believe it's already been six months!


Comments:
Audrey loves the crinkly paper thing too. I am SO GLAD she finally has all her teeth.

: )
 
At first I thought I was looking at the "neaten" bedroom at your house - LOL - fooled me with a hotel room!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?