Sunday, April 24, 2005

Time to Eat!

This morning as we were sitting and enjoying our breakfast, Jack looked particularly interested in Joe's BLT. We decided to break out the rice cereal and see what Jack thought. His first impression was "gimme some a that"

gimme

so I did.

eating

He especially liked doing it on his own:

eating7

There are more pictures of the event here. It was quite amusing. I'm certain that approximately 1/8th of a teaspoon actually made it into his stomach, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. Tomorrow we will try again. I also bought some avocados and once they ripen really well I'm going to give him those. The feeding adventure has begun!

Today Jack is down at Grandma Gloria's visiting the ducks. We should have some good pictures because he loves birds and the outdoors. Hopefully the weather is nice down there and not too windy. We've had some weird storms come through here – hail last night even.

Not much is happening this week. Jack has been sleeping a lot in the day – I think his teeth will be arriving soon and he's plum tuckered out from all the drooling and biting. I'm giving him teething tablets that work great, but at night he's getting plain old fashioned Tylenol. Poor little guy – I hope they break through soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?