Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ladies Who Lunch

Yesterday Jack and I took off for South Mountain. There is a wonderful little place called The Farm that serves sandwiches in the middle of a pecan grove. There are picnic tables set up under the trees and you could easily sit there all afternoon. We met the Mahjong ladies for lunch and they played while we relaxed. Here is Jack resting under a tree:

mah jong

and this is a close-up of him showing off his belly:

grass

He loved the tree – the leaves moving in the breeze were mesmerizing and he just hung out for a while like that. Of course he flipped over after a bit – Jack never stays on his back for too long. Right before I took this picture he was pulling up the grass.

grass 3

Once he saw the camera he made a face – I don't know if he knows what the camera is, but he certainly recognizes it.

grass 2

He was all tuckered out from the activity, and he promptly fell fast asleep once we got to the car:

car sleeping

As I was pulling away, this car pulled up next to me, I think just to taunt me in my big suv:

mini

Isn't it pretty? Brand new too.

Cereal eating is not really progressing much. I'm guessing maybe he's not ready because most of the cereal gets spit back out – I really don't think any of it actually makes it to the stomach.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?