Thursday, March 17, 2005

Pajama day?

We don’t have any plans today, other than dropping off the dry cleaning and running by Hi Health to get more teething tablets, so I think this may turn into a pajama day. Jack woke up too early from his nap and it took me forever to get him back down, so I’m hoping this time it sticks and I can get a few things done around the house. Thanks to my mom all the laundry is done, folded and put away (I didn’t realize you could do that all in such a short time. Maybe I should try it sometime), so I just need to straighten up for the maids coming tomorrow.

Yesterday we met my parents at the Vintage Market at the Biltmore Fashion Park for lunch. I love this little weird restaurant – the food is good and the service is just strange. But we sat outside and enjoyed the weather while we can. Here is Jack hanging out with Grandma:

biltmore

Joe ordered me a book from Amazon called the No Cry Sleep Solution. We’ll see if it works. He also ordered four baby food books since Jack has about 2 months left before he starts solid food. Apparently there is a lot of importance placed on what foods are introduced when, and for how long. I’m glad Joe is the chef in the family so I don’t have to worry so much about it.

It’s supposed to rain again this weekend. I’m glad to see that because I’m not ready for summer again. I’d like to hang on to my flannel pajamas a little longer, thank you very much.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?