Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's Official

Jack is a tummy sleeper. The transition has been a little tough, and more than a little scary, but here he is napping this morning:

tummy sleeping

You just can’t argue with that, can you? I’m not sure what we would do if we decided he absolutely cannot sleep on his tummy. Joe suggested duct tape, but I think the residue on his arms and legs would be tough to remove. So we will continue to allow him to sleep this way, and I will continue to go in and obsessively check to be sure he’s still breathing.

Jack spent the day yesterday with Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Tom, giving me a much needed day of rest. I don’t have pictures yet because Gloria left her camera at her mom’s, but I’ll post them when she gets them back. Julie and I went out to lunch and did a little yarn shopping and then I came home and NAPPED. It was lovely. I slept for 2 hours, and for once the dogs cooperated and let me sleep.

We were set to get the little guy at 7, and Joe called me around 6 to see if I wanted to go have a glass of wine. It was a real date! On a Tuesday night! We scooted over to Cheuvront’s and had a wine and cheese – yummy. What a perfect end to my day.

Today we’re going up to Kierland to have lunch with Grandma Sandee and walk around – the weather is supposed to be perfect and it will be a good way to get out of the house. Jack is such a social guy, if I don’t take him somewhere every day he gets mad at me. I don’t know where he gets it because both Joe and I would probably be hermits if given our choice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?