Tuesday, March 29, 2005

How Baby Einstein Saved My Life

I am not usually a fan of TV, and I certainly don’t plan to plop Jack in front of the magic box on a regular basis, but boy can I see the draw. He is fascinated by television, and more importantly by his Baby Einstein DVDs. In a day when I feel like all I do is try to entertain the little angel, it is quite a relief to have 15 minutes of complete silence while he stares at the screen captivated by nothing more than toys and classical music.

We’re off to the pediatrician this morning for four month checkup and shots. Of course his face looks better than ever, so the doctor is going to think I’m exaggerating when I tell him about the rash. Maybe I should take a picture with me.

Here’s another shot from Easter in Jack’s new favorite pose – fingers in mouth:

fingers

Oh! And my cousin Stephanie had her baby. Quincy Samuel Howard. In this picture he has the same expression Jack did in the hospital:

Quincy

See, here’s Jack when he was first born:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?