Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Day at the Adams House

Yesterday Jack and I ran some errands and visited our friend Carla at work. She happens to work right next to the yarn distributor where I do test knitting, so we hung out in the parking lot and chatted.

I'm beginning to realize how few pictures there are of me and Jack – mostly because I'm always sitting around in my pajamas and don't feel like being photographed. Also I'm the one taking the pictures all the time and I have not mastered the self portrait.

So last night I had Joe take a picture of me and the baby. I actually got dressed (it was Valentine's Day after all) but Jack was in his usual stripey footed sleeper.

valentine dinner

Notice the calm dog looking on from the kitchen. I remembered we used to give her Valerian when we lived in California, so I tried it again. She was very pleasant and sleepy the entire evening.

Today Grandma is coming over so I can get my eyes checked. I may try to sneak out for a pedicure as well, since my toes are not looking so hot and summer is just around the corner here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?