Thursday, February 10, 2005

No Photos Please

At the drycleaners this morning they asked me if I was getting good sleep yet. It's all relative, I suppose, because last night I got 7 hours. Of course that was punctuated by 2 feedings, but still, 7 hours is 7 hours.

The guy has been in a great mood, smiling and laughing and have a heck of a time. Of course every time I get out the camera he puts on a serious face:

blanket

I've even tried to video the laughing, but he won't have it. One of these days I'll get it, I may have to sneak up on him or something.

I tried to replicate the naked pictures I took when he was really small. He wasn't convinced:

not convinced

But I did get this cute one before he started throwing too big of a fit:

butt

Today we're heading off to Chandler to visit Julie, Mac, Kim and Angus. I wanted to leave by 11 to make an eye appointment, but for once the guy is taking a really long morning nap. He's been asleep in his crib for an hour, when usually he only sleeps about 45 mintues or so. Oh well, I guess you can't plan these kids, huh?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?