Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Knitting Day

Jack had quite an interesting outing yesterday. We went over to Kim's for Knitting with Babies and Toddlers day. There were somewhere around 12 kids total, 3 of them babies and the rest the type that run around. I had a glimpse of my future, and it was scary. We were both exhausted by the time we left and had to take a nap. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, so this one of Jack in his new hat and his dad will have to suffice:

new hat

It was interesting to be around so many other moms and listen to all the hot topics. Where is the best Mommy and Me program? Cloth or disposable diapers? Pacifier or no? It made me realize I should probably join a moms group (I know Kim, you keep telling me to) because it was nice to hear other perspectives and see what babies look like when they get older.

Grandma and Grandpa Streech got home last night, so Jack and I are heading up North to visit them. I'm sure they will think he's gotten bigger and he talks more. I know they are dying to see him – it's been over a week since they left!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?