Sunday, February 13, 2005

At the Movies...

Jack went to his first movie Friday. We saw Finding Neverland and he was mostly good through the whole thing. There was a small incident of crying, but I took him in the hall and he fell asleep for the rest of the movie. Parley (my regular movie companion) won’t see movies with the baby because he demands absolute silence throughout his movie-going experience. Fortunately my parents don’t have the same requirements so they went with us. I will say it was slightly stressful trying to keep him quiet, but I was glad I got to see a movie.

Jack has started lifting his head on his own, here’s a picture proving it:

lifting head

He’s also standing up (as long as someone holds on to him) and trying to sit up. Oh, and he’s started teething. Thank goodness for Tylenol.

Our neighbors came by and gave him a new stylish Tommy Hilfiger outfit. Here he is sort of sitting up in it:

tommy hilfiger

Then yesterday he went to visit Joe’s parents while Joe and I went on a date! They took him to the Greek Festival in Tempe. Here he is actually completely asleep, he just has his arms in the air for dramatic effect:

greek festival 2

And with his Grandma:

greek festival

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?