Friday, February 25, 2005

Another Busy Day

There is still no sleeping through the night. But there is going to visit wine bars with my friends. Amazing how a day out can lift a girl's spirits. Here is Jack hanging out in his stroller:

postino

He had quite a day and even got to regard Angus across the couch. I couldn't get a picture because I was holding him up, but some day I'll get a good picture of the two of them as well as Mac.

It is early, but I'm going to lie down and hope the guy is planning to sleep for a bit. He finally fell asleep about 30 minutes ago, so I feel a little rushed to get to bed while I have the chance.

Comments:
Brooke – this is way off subject but wanted to tell you Cubis Gold 2 rocks. Normally I don’t buy games, but we were moving and I knew I would be without internet connection while we were in temporary housing, so I downloaded Cubis Gold 2. It kicks my butt! I could win online cubis easily. Actually went to level 151, that means going through it 3 times. On the Gold 2 version – I won all the beginner games but have not yet won in Medium Hard games much less Expert. Thought I would let you know see as you are a cubis fan. It was way worth the $19.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?