Thursday, January 06, 2005

Willo Walk

Yesterday was a very long day for me. I was too tired to do anything that required too much thought, but the sun finally came out and I was sick of sitting around the house. So Jack and I went for a walk:



It was nice out, but this is one time I wished we lived in a safer neighborhood. I kept looking behind me to see if anyone was around and I felt nervous most of the time. We walked over to the Willow Grocery – really just a little market on McDowell. It’s not a place made for strollers and it was tough to maneuver. But all in all it was good to get out of the house.

Jack apparently had quite a time of it. We got home and he fell asleep instantly:



Must have been all that walking.

Today is another exciting day. House cleaning and laundry are all on the agenda, as well as a nap (I hope). Tonight Jack and I are going up to my mom’s house. Joe has a firm function at the Princess which is about a mile from their house, so I’m going to drive him. Hopefully my mom is feeling better so she can hold the little guy. I’m just glad to have an event to get us out of the house.

Comments:
Gotta love downtown Phoenix huh??? Ahhhh - Chandler may not exactly be "where it's all at" but at least it's a safe neighborhood!!

Ok - just ragging on you from your post on my blog about downtown Phoenix being where it's all at...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?