Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Wave Your Hands in the Air Like You Don’t Care

Jack is having some type of sleeping binge these days, and here he is yesterday afternoon, completely asleep, not moving at all, with his hands stuck up in the air.



I trimmed his nails during this nap. I can’t believe how hard it is to cut a baby’s nails. It reminds me of that game Operation from when I was little. You had to remove parts of the body with metal tweezers and if they touched the sides the patient squawked at you and his nose lit up. Only now if you miss the child will bleed and scream for hours. Not fun.

Joe came home and took over the baby after dinner, leaving me alone to research my secret knitting project. Jack promptly fell back asleep:



Today he is spending lunchtime with one set of grandparents and visiting a local yarn store. Tonight we have a committee meeting for the Jr. League. Busy busy day. Luckily he slept well last night so we should be in good shape.

Comments:
Do you suppose that in the upper picutre that Jack is dreaming of being on stage singing to the crowd?

G
 
I think he's going to be a rock star like his uncle.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?