Friday, January 14, 2005

Tired Boys

Joe has done 3 depositions in the past week or so, and he’s pretty exhausted when they are over. Last night he was hanging out with the little man who was fighting sleep like a trooper (he hates to fall asleep, I don’t know why), and both of them finally succumbed.



Today I go back to the doctor – Jack is going with me which will be quite an ordeal. He’s getting very heavy these days. Hopefully the appointment will go quickly and we can get back home to rest. I am not feeling so great – almost like I’m getting a cold or something, so I’m going to take it easy today.

We don’t really have many plans for the weekend. I have a baby shower tomorrow but other than that we’re not really doing anything.

Comments:
I think maybe it's time for you to post something on at least one of your blogs. Just FYI.

-P
 
Parley has provided further proof for my thesis that "just FYI" never accompanies good news.

Lucca
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?