Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Opposite of Good is.....


Looking at dad
Originally uploaded by Brooke Streech.

People will ask me all the time "Is he a good baby?" I always say yes, and I know I'm lucky to have such a well-behaved infant. I can almost always take him places and he just hangs out and looks around.

But what if I said no? Does that imply he is bad? Or are other words better? Like challenging, discerning, insomnia-prone? Because although Jack is very well-behaved, he also doesn't sleep a whole heck of a lot.

The other funny thing as us all the time – "Is this your first?" Today at breakfast someone asked us that and Joe said (later, not to their faces) No, the others are at home, locked in the closet.

If anyone knows about using Flickr and Blogger together please help me – how do I put more than one picture in a post?

Tomorrow Jack is going to spend some time with his grandparents and I'm going to see a movie. It's a great situation – they really want to see the guy and I really want a little bit of time off. Gotta love local grandparents.



Comments:
LOOKING AT YOU WHILE TROUBLES ARE FLEEING
I'M ADMIRING THE VIEW, CAUSE IT'S YOU I'M SEEING...
 
I think they mean it literally: some people do give birth to evil babies. Didn't you see "The Bad Seed" or "The Omen"? On the other hand, Hitler's parents, Saddam's parents, and Richard Simmons' parents probably would have described their infants as "good babies".

I'm just sayin.
 
In Gods Way...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?