Thursday, January 13, 2005

New Type of Yoga

This morning the plan was to get up and drive to North Scottsdale to drop off the kid and go to yoga. There is a studio near my mom’s house, and she was going to watch him while I went. But when I arrived I was so tired she suggested maybe I should lie down first and go to later yoga. Good plan. Thank goodness I brought her some milk to give him, because I passed out cold for 2 hours. I woke up at 11:30 and felt better than any yoga class could have done. So we went out to lunch and came home – so much for exercise today. Sleep is the new yoga.

My mom enjoyed hanging out with the little man. She set up a place for him on her sewing room floor (where she spends 98% of her day)



He seemed to like it – he slept, he played, he “exercised”. Fun was had by all, especially me.

I have to clean the house now and then spend the rest of the day knitting – I have a deadline I’m trying to meet and it’s looking less and less likely.

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor and then I’m done for an entire year! I won’t know what to do with myself, I’m so used to going all the time. Of course now Jack has to go, which is significantly worse. His next visit he gets 3 shots. I’m making Joe go with me because I don’t think I can handle it.

Comments:
I know how Jack Jack feels in the photo. I have slept in that exact spot!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?