Sunday, January 23, 2005

New Tub


new tub
Originally uploaded by Brooke Streech.


At lunch the other day I asked Julie how she is bathing Mac. I've been using the sink (as you've probably seen) and it's awkward and somewhat difficult. She recommended this little tub that only cost $16 and has a hammock for the baby to lie in while he's getting washed. I ran right out to Babies R Us and got the tub. It was the best $16 I've ever spent. Not only was he more comfortable, it was much easier to get in between all the little folds of fat around his neck and legs. Today he is a very clean baby.





new tub 2
Originally uploaded by Brooke Streech.


As you can see, I've figured out how to do more than one picture in a post. I'm still working on how to get things placed where I want them, but so far it's working well. I'm off to the movies this afternoon! I'm so excited I can't stand it. We're seeing The Life Aquatic - I don't know much about it but it's playing at the Esplanade and the timing worked out.



Comments:
I am feeling a little abandoned right now...NLT
 
how was the movie?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?