Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Jack's Vacation

Jack's slow weekend ended with a huge day out with Grandma Adams and her family. Here he is at lunch at Mondo's:



And sitting with Gloria in a rocking chair:



and making a cute face over her shoulder:



Please notice the normal boy clothes. He now fits into some regular outfits so he doesn't have to wear pajamas all the time. Of course he came home in pajamas, because one outfit for the entire day just doesn't work for my little fashion king.

By the time he got home he was pretty tired. He was away for 8 hours! That was a long stretch of time to be away from him, but I think it's good for him to spend time with the family.

I got to knit yesterday with my friends and I had a massage at Red Door. It was the kind with the hot stones and it was amazing. I felt like all the tension just melted out of me and I don't feel sore today like I sometimes do after a massage.

My nap didn't materialize thanks to the teenagers at the MLK day parade. Apparently they decided to get cute and start a bunch of street fights with one another, prompting the news helicopters to park themselves over the corner of Central and McDowell. It sounded like a war zone down here for about an hour and a half. Thus, no nap.

But all in all it was a great day. I missed the little guy a ton but I got to hang out by myself (something I haven't done in over 2 months) and I relaxed quite a bit. I should have cleaned up the house and done some laundry, but I didn't.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?