Saturday, December 18, 2004

Jack Goes Yarn Shopping

Yesterday Jack had quite an outing. We left at 10 to take my car in for its regular maintenance. My mom picked us up and we went to Jessica's to do some yarn shopping and knitting. Here is the little man being comforted by Grandma:



If you're really interested in seeing what I bought at the yarn store you can head over to my knitting blog. The car was not ready for a while, so we went back to Grandma's house and Jack rested. Luckily I thought to put something under him while he slept, otherwise the guest room quilt would have been ruined. He's such a cute little sleeper I had to take a picture:



We didn’t get home until after 6, but Jack was in good spirits. He slept well again last night now that we've figured out how to keep him warm enough, so everyone is feeling good today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?