Monday, December 20, 2004

Bath Day, Part 2

Jack had another bath yesterday, and this one was significantly easier. I just plopped the little guy in the sink on his Safe Bather and washed him. He wasn't entirely happy about the situation, but he didn't scream either. I was also able to keep all the pictures G Rated.







The new car arrived last night after Joe spent 4 hours at the dealership. My mini is officially gone. Here it is in front of our house:



I've never owned a big car – I've had two Honda Preludes, a convertible mustang and a Nissan Sentra. All two door sports cars. Now I have the opposite – four doors, three rows of seats, all kinds of storage space.

Today we're going to do some Christmas Shopping with my parents. They are looking forward to seeing Jack I'm sure – I think they go through withdrawals when they don't see him for a day. We're going up to Kierland – a great shopping center in North Scottsdale. It will be Jack's first ride in the new car.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?