Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Yes, I'm still at home

I woke up in the middle of the night with two really strong contractions, but that was it. The mild ones continue to be pretty regular. They don't hurt but they do make me tired, so I've been doing a lot of lying around.

Yesterday my dad took me out to entertain me. We went to lunch and did some Christmas shopping in the rain. It was a good distraction to keep me from moping around the house.

Joe keeps telling Jack to come tomorrow, but at this point I don't even know if that will happen! The doctor will see us in the afternoon and we'll have to select a date for induction. Until then, we'll continue to wait.


Comments:
Well, I guess I won't say hurry up, I'll just say "Thanks for continuing to post so we can follow your progress". Stay positive and try to get some sleep and remember that there is a whole stitch and bitch nation out here rooting for you and Joe and Jack (who we all want to meet very very soon).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?